Monday, June 14, 2010

Skyline Drive - Infrared


This image was originally recorded in 2006 on Fujichrome Velvia 100 slide film. I recently processed the image in Photoshop to simulate a print made with infrared film. I love this effect and have always loved infrared film, unfortunately both of my film cameras, 35mm and MF, can't utilize infrared film due to Canon and Mamiya's use of infrared in their focus assist systems. In Photoshop I was able to adjust the image to reach the desired effect and am going to print this image as a 16x20 for my office.



Copyright Notice
All images appearing herein are the exclusive property of B. Payden Photography, LLC. and are protected under the United States (USC Title 17) and international Copyright laws.

The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Bryant L. Payden Jr.

Use of any image in any manner or in any medium is a violation of the United States (USC Title 17) and international Copyright laws. All images are Copyrighted © B. Payden Photography, LLC.









2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of what you have done here, it's magnificent! The photo looks 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlin- I love Infrared film and this digital image closely resembles the effect. Thanks again for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete